Marshall Global Logistics completed delivery of supply of heavy section and rail mill facility for SMS Group fm 4 different suppliers in Turkey.
- 1 x sole charter vessel from shanghai Derince Turkey to Alexandria.
- 8 x long girders ea 34m.
- 4 days transit time from door to port.
- Vessel loading and port delivery organization.
- 8 x hydraulic platform ea 8 axles.
- Quality marine survey during the whole operation.
During the pandemic the world supply chain flow slightly changed and steel structure engineering in Turkey become vital solution for the mage infrastructure projects around the world. More than 4 different manufacturers in Turkey supplied different types of materials for the Trans suez project. Hansa Meyer and Marshall project teams mutually executed a provisional organization for the vessel and port handling. Due to the fact Marshall Project team also involved into the pre carriage organization by coordinating the same with different suppliers.
||SMS TRANS SUEZ PROJECT
||Alexandria , Egypt
||Supply of heavy section and rail mill facility
||28.11.2022 – 27.12.2022